L Zone Plan
The Grand L Zone Plan
L Zone Located in south-west part of Delhi and spreading across 22,840 hectares, It is the largest land area out of Delhi’s 15 zones being considered to be the place for smart city development. It is supposed to fulfil a significant part of the residential demands in the region. It falls in very close proximity to IGI Airport and strategically located between Dwarka sub-city and Gurgaon’s Dwarka Expressway.
Land Pooling Policy
The unlocking of this huge parcel of land, estimated to be around 55,000-57,000 hectares can potentially lead to development of around 9 million housing units.
Why L Zone
Dwarka L Zone scores very heavily over all others zones created for the implementing the smart city concept for the following reasons-
- Unmatched location that brings closer Dwarka sub city and Gurgaon
- Easily feasible and approachable metro connectivity that makes the everyday commutation easy and hassle-free
- The presence of country’s reputed builders like the Antriksh Group and their projects like Delhi Gateway CGHS
- The widest land area identified and available for world-class construction of homes
- Futuristic facilities that aim at elevating the living standards of the residents